Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Out of a movie script....

Last night Troy was laying on my chest rubbing my belly and talking to our little bug........which in itself is SO cute! However while he was talking, I suddenly got THE flutter feeling! I was kind of in shock. I told Troy I felt a flutter and he kept talking and it did it AGAIN! It was so amazing. I was glad it was dark in the room because I was tearing up. The movies couldn't have scripted me a better way to feel the little bug and KNOW its the little bug.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWW- You're making me all teary eyed. I can't wait til you feel those huge thumps.

Anna said...

awwwww!!!! How amazing! I'll never forget when I first felt baby move. And it just gets better!!!

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed