Hypnobabies
Well after doing tons of research on the different types of Hypnosis for childbirth, I have finally picked one I'm going to do. Its called Hypnobabies. It is different then the hypnobirthing (morgan method) thats out there and also very common to use. I have talked to over a hundred moms who used hypnosis of some type and the was a BIG difference in the success rate of the two programs. Only one mom I talked to had a pain med free vaginal birth after using Hypnobirthing, where only two moms I talked with had NOT had pain med free vaginal births!!! That in its self spoke a TON to me.
Hypnobabies seems to be more of my way of thinking also it was less on distraction but more on focus and understanding. It uses more of the hypno-anesthesia that they use for people to have surgery without drugs! And for someone who needs to be put under for a stupid CAT scan or MRI because I'm allergic to Versed you can see why this one seems more appeling to me for not only childbrith but other things!
One of my friends Katie just got done having to be induced due to pre-eclampsia with Pitocin and used her Hynobabies (HB) to have a pain med free vaginal birth! She was also nice enough to give me her home study packet with CDs and scripts!!! SHE ROCKS! Oh and she is a local celebrity... Blog mentioning her, and news story with her in it! (MAYBE if she reads this she will be nice enough to post her Birthing Story on her blog and link it in my comments---HINT HINT!) She plus a few other good friends who either already done it or are pregnant are supporting me with this. Its GREAT to have that support!
Want more on this....
Hypnobabies Website
Two FREE hypnobabies scripts---This one has a track in it that explains perfectly what HB is!
Hypnobabies Childbirth Video
Hypnobabies Blog----Has a coupon for 20% off of the HB website store untill 2/14
If your doing this program PLEASE let me know! (don't assume I already know either!)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
|
Labels:
Information
|
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



8 comments:
I may have too look into that. I don't know too much about it. Thanks for the links!
Oh you know I'm studying Hypnobabies... and I'm on week 4 right now. Due 9 weeks from yesterday!!! Woo hoo! I can't wait to give birth to my baby girl :D
I've started Week 1. So far so good, but I do fall asleep in the middle of each track!
How cute!
opps wrong link here is Nikki's HB link- http://kirschfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/2009/01/drakes-crazy-birth-story.html
Hi Angela! I'll be doing HypnoBabies too, but I'm two weeks behind you so I'll be starting after you. I sure hope this works!
Oh thats awesome Regan!!
OK miss Anna from the top post just had another successful HB birth--- Here is the link: http://babypretko.blogspot.com/2009/04/alexa-mary-is-here-her-birth-story_01.html?zx=12599036c43f577a
Post a Comment