blush comforter set
5 years ago
Well I woke up and tested with a HPT again today. Its still positive :( It is a very very faint positive but still there. I looked up the sensitivity on them and they are 20 of hCG to be positive. I need under 5 for my body to restart. Ok well its only been 4 weeks...they said 4-6 weeks.....I sure hope its gone by 6 weeks. I would really like to be preggers by my 31st Birthday in Jan.
4 comments:
Is it possible that you are pregnant now? I know several women who got pregnant following a miscarriage before they got a period. You mentioned earlier that you thought you may have ovulated this cycle?
I don't think so because my test are getting lighter in color. And my temps never showed a clear ovulation day.
I'm sorry. It was just a thought. I hope AF shows soon and you get a Thanksgiving or Christmas BFP!
I hope this settles down quickly for you so you guys can try again. Bless ya. You're such a strong soul.
((((huggles))))
Post a Comment