Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

One more day

I manage to avoid testing today. I'm worried I will run out of tests before we leave Thailand, we just found out today we have been extended till December!!!!! Normally we like to travel more but with such a great crew here and such a great location....we don't really want to rush out. I was made a co-host of the traveling mommies board so I have been a little more involved in that now. I am trying to pull together all of my travel blogs from all over the web and put them in just one location that I created..... http://roadwife.blogspot.com/
I making plans for this weekend and having a BBQ with all 5 of the crews here. I have started my 100 push ups program this week. I am getting back on track for eating and exercising. I am learning how to use my camera better. I did some online shopping....got a panasonic point and shoot camera (the exact one I lost in Bangkok), plus a waterproof case for it. Then I also got a new lens for my SLR camera and a cleaning kit. I am also organizing all our travel photos--which is quit a feet! I have been pretty busy so its making the wait to start TTC again go by much faster! I plan on doing a HPT again this Friday and seeing how that comes out....hope its negative!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed