Auntflo or ovulation???
Yesterday my cervix was low and hard. My CM was sticky but also had a tinge of brown old blood in it (like when AF is starting). Today my cervix is high and soft and my CM is watery with a thread of bright blood in it (like when I O). I have some crampy feeling on my right pelvic side like possible ovulation cramps but it could be some AF cramps starting also, or just muscle pain from my new exercise program LOL. My OPK today is still in that- it could be positive/it could be negative shade (these things are kind of hard to read now). When I used them for normal cycles I never had any issue telling what they were. Must be some way the hCG interacts with them...oh well. I didn't temp sat/sun morning because I went to bed way to late and was drinking both nights so the temp wouldn't have been right anyway. But today's temp was down (which could mean O).
So lets do a poll.....who thinks I'm Oing or who thinks AF is coming? Both would be signs my body is going back to normal. Only difference is one means I could get pregnant 2 weeks earlier then the other LOL. So what is your vote?
We will just continue having sex and see what happens.
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



0 comments:
Post a Comment