Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Its on like Donkey Kong!

Auntflo!!!!!!! Started tonight! So today is my First cycle day of back in the ring and trying to get pregnant! YES YES YES.
Also my wonderful husband (before knowing the above) took me out for a nice little dinner and told me that he is ready and exicited to start trying again! I said.... "THATS GREAT BECAUSE I JUST GOT MY PERIOD"....probably a little TO loud.....thank goodness no one speaks English here LOL. So it on like Donkey Kong people....we are back in action!
*does happy dance*

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck. I know it is hard. You really might want to consider waiting though one more cycle. I know it is hard. But see I got pregnant right after stopping taking BCP's and they said that it may have caused my first miscarriage because we made it to 9 weeks with a heartbeat but my implantation didn't look great on ultrasound. They thought because my lining wasn't ready after the BCP's. After a D&C I am sure it takes about one cycle for it to build a little. They told me absoletely wait one full cycle to let the lining heal and get ready. Then month two we got pregnant with Delilah! Just a thought but I am no doctor and I know how hard it is to wait.

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed