Symptoms
So everyone wants to know what my pregnancy symptoms are or how did I know. Well honestly I didn't I thought there was no way I was pregnant this cycle. -Little did I know.
The below description---warning-TO MUCH INFO ahead.
So here is a break down of my 2ww=what I did....symptoms.
Fri 11th-Ovulation day starts off things
Sat 12th (1DPO)-Had friends over hung out by the pool......Not hungry.
Sun 13th (2DPO)-Slept in and went to movie.....Nothing.
Mon 14th (3DPO)-Pool time/Spa......Nipples are very tender.
Tue 15th (4DPO)-Pool time/shopping.....Nipples are very tender, Loose Stools, Huge BBT drop.
Wed 16th (5DPO)-Went to Ripley's Believe it or not......Nipples tender, Loose stools, Strong smells (Troy's beer and dinner smelled really Beer-y).
Thur 17th (6DPO)-Spa day with the girls.....Nipples tender, Loose stools, Skin breaks out.
Fri 18th (7DPO)-Troy is sick with a 102 temp and stomach issues.......Skin breaks out.
Sat 19th (8DPO)-Batman and Pool......Skin breaks out, Gassy, Bloated, Cervix feels longer then normal.
Sun 20th (9DPO)-Go kart racing/paintball war out in the sun all day....Needed a nap, Gassy, Bloated, Cervix feels longer then normal.
Mon 21st (10DPO)-Had belly dancing class and lifted weights.....Needed a nap, Loose stools, Gassy, Cervix feels long then normal.
Tue 22nd (11DPO)-Didn't do anything all day......Needed a nap ~this one made me wonder, was having abdominal twinges-not cramps but a pulling sensation on my left side, Cervix feels longer then normal
Wed 23rd (12DPO)-Today found out I am indeed pregnant.
So most things that happened didn't seem odd. I mean there was a stomach bug going around and Troy and other crew members had it so the loose stools didn't seem to weird, and my skin broke out after a facial so I thought it was from that, the beer Troy had a dinner was a German heavy beer so I thought it just had more of an odor. The needing a nap the day I did nothing, the abdominal twinges and the fact that my cervix felt long were my only pregnancy symptoms.....and those are not the typical ones. So like I said--I didn't think this was our cycle LOL.
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!16 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



0 comments:
Post a Comment