Reasons
Since I was 16yrs old my friends have been having babies. And I have wanted to be a mom since as long as I can remember. I have had babyfever for more of my life then not at this point. I always had what I think are very reasonable reasons to wait. Need to graduate High School and get married was my first ones LOL. Then as I got older it was need to graduate college and have a career. Once I had that then I needed to buy a house, then I got that-so proud of my independent women self on that one :D. Then I thought a husband would be a good thing to help with having a baby. Well I got married in Sept. 2006 to that wonderful man-Troy! Well then I decided that I wanted to enjoy our first year of marriage and have a newlywed phase to make us a stronger couple and heck why not see the world while we are at it! And finally I wanted to have absolutely no debt and a nice emergency fund before trying to conceive (TTC) a baby. So now that all that is done, what am I waiting for? Now its purely selfish reasons.....I have a 30th birthday bash with some high school friends (planned this when we were 15yrs old) this May-can't be pregnant and in Las Vegas! And finally I don't want to have a holiday baby-I was to close to the holiday season and I hated it, plus is an expensive time of the year already. So we are going to start TTC this June!!! No more things we should be waiting for....its as perfect as I can realistically make it.
Monday, April 21, 2008
|
Labels:
Information
|
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!16 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



2 comments:
Wow, it looks like everything is in place! I can't wait till you start trying!!!
Check, check, check! I am excited for you to start! This summer is going to be crazy, I anticipate lots of pregnant ladies.
Post a Comment