Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Getting ready to try.

In January 2008 I started charting my basal body temp (BBT), cervical mucus (CM), cervical position (CP) to see when my body ovulates and to find out if there is an obvious problem I may have trying to conceive (TTC). You can follow this in my fertility friend link! I have been doing tons of online research and talking with mommies on an online forum that I love. I started my daily vitamins and supplements, trying to eat healthier foods (big challenge on the road), eating THREE meals a day for the first time in my life, trying to exercise more, not drinking much, and just overall trying to get myself ready to be a baby machine. I have been trying to find a natural detox that I can do after my trip to Las Vegas and right before we start TTC. Looks like I will be doing some raw veggie/fruit diet for 10days and maybe some supplements to promote detox.
But I still feel like I am missing something or I should be doing more. I have a pre-conception appointment scheduled with my midwife back in the states, hopefully if there is anything I am missing or anything I could be doing she will let me know then.
Then there is the man side of it. Since sperm production takes about 100 days, he started awhile ago also with his prepping. He has been wearing all natural boxers, staying out of hot tubs, not drinking, eating-better, exercise and just started taking vitamins also. We have checked his meds and they are safe for TTC.
There isn't a ton of information on what to do to prepare for TTC. I know only 16% of children in the USA are actually planned, but come on! There should be more info out there for that 16%!!!
How about you ladies....any ideas of things we could/should be doing?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed