Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Midwife appointment-27 weeks

We are off a touch on our weeks this should be 28 weeks or 26 weeks LOL But we are going to wait till 30 weeks for the next one so I'm back on track. Anyway today went good. Baby's heart rate was 140's, tummy is measuring 27 cm (perfect), blood pressure is 118/62, wasn't able to get any blood out of me.....which I always find funny since I have 50% more blood while pregnant! I had no sugar in my urine and only trace amounts of protein.....yes I know I know I need to drink more water! Oh and for the BIG news.... my butt. Its officially getting bigger..... I put on 11lbs in the last month! Since my tummy is about the same we know its not going there. I had suspicion that my ass was growing since my thin jeans no longer fit but I didn't think 11lbs worth. So my total weight gain at 7 months along is 12lbs. Total with london at 41 weeks was 16lbs..so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be bigger this time. I will do pictures this weekend when I officially hit the 7 month mark. WOW has this pregnancy been flying by! Also we are going to try to get in for an ultrasound before my next appointment (which is May 31st for those keeping track). 

1 comments:

*Fiona* said...

Sounds like you and baby are doing brilliantly!! I can't wait for your next bump pic!

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed