Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

24 weeks with pics!

How far along? 24 weeks & 25 weeks
 
Baby is the size of an: Ear of corn.

Total weight gain/loss: not sure...only weighting myself with m/w appointments now.
 
Maternity clothes?nope but I did have to pack away my thin jeans...my wt may not be changing but my shape is.
 
Sleep: Nightmares/vivid dreams, not keeping me up but are happening a tone more, also finding it harder to fall asleep and stay asleep due to temp changes in my body.
 
Best moment this week: London felt baby!

Movement:The works-pokes, rolls, jabs, etc.


Weekly Wisdom: While hormonal try to avoid your worst fear.....in my case things that hang from the ceiling like chandeliers (has to be big ones though). I broke down at church thanks to this one.
 
Food cravings/aversions: Aversion-nothing. Cravings- Candy crunch coat vanilla ice cream cone from Dairy Queen.
 
What I miss: Drinking while around family.

What I am looking forward to: I got some fluffy butt mail and I'm so excited to use cloth again!
 
Milestones:  I can hear baby's heartbeat with my stethoscope if they are in the right spot.
 
Symptoms: Moments of heartburn, but 1 dose of tums fixes. Sciatic pain when my hip support belt isn't on or I turn funny. 

Mini life lesson/advice I want this baby to learn some day: Never share life changing big news with family and close friends via internet. CALL THEM if you can't tell them in person.







1 comments:

Super Bren said...

you have got to have a talk with this baby about growing out instead of up!!! You still have time to get big enough this go around for pictures!

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed