Well looks like we are back at it
After some delaying (for no real good reason LOL) we decided this month to give it a try! I'm not temping, but I did do some OPK's and got a couple positives. Looks like our "going with the flow" sex schedule seem to hit some key days....so that puts me back in the two week wait (TWW). I'm not obsessing like last time, probably due to be busy with london. :) But now that I'm actually in the TWW it got me thinking... WOW can I handle two. I mean I know I can and I know I will love them both. That first few months I had with london was just so relaxed and easy....I'm scared the next child will not be such an easy baby. And if they aren't...well then I'm sleep deprived with a baby AND a toddler.
I have also been thinking alot about what, if anything, I would do different with the next child that I did with london. I really can't think of anything.... I guess that makes me feel pretty calm like I really am doing the "right" things with london.
The main thing I have been thinking about is breastfeeding. London is still BFing on demand. Its working for us so I see no reason to change that. However i'm not sure I can see myself nursing two at the same time. But then I didn't see me nursing a 15 month old either. I guess in my brain london will wean himself while I'm pregnant. I hear it happens almost every time because the milk drys up or the toddler no longer likes the flavor. Its sad to think of it ending, but its even more interesting to finally realize I will miss it. If you asked me a few weeks ago I would have said its for food and really thats it. But i'm now realizing there is more to it for us (or at least me). With realizing that I feel a little sad that I'm kind of taking it away from him by getting (if it happens) pregnant.
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



1 comments:
This is exciting! I'm crossing my fingers for you. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mom of two.
~Caroline from JM
Post a Comment