Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Here we go again.....

Well we have had another talk about when to start TTC another little globe trotter. We are thinking of trying again in the next few months, haven't set a date yet. Our issue is that we want london BF till at least 15 months. Now as you may know... BFing CAN cause you not to ovulate. So first I need to see if I am O'ing. Because I'm not sure if we are ready to wean London so we can TTC again. I really hope not. See our issue, its kind of hard to get pregnant when your not ovulating! :D

So I bought a BBT thermometer, some Ovulation Prediction Strips, and HPT since I was ordering online anyway! And I'm back to charting. It kind of exciting to be doing this again. But its much harder to chart when you don't wake up the same time every day and you aren't getting 3 hrs of uninterrupted sleep before the temp. So what I have been doing is just taking my temp right before london does his morning "breakfast/sleep" nursing session. I went with the BBT thermometer this time because its more accurate and I figure I need all that I can get. I started a couple weeks ago and of course we flew (travel day) to Brazil right when I think I O'd! So it may be off a day. Also my periods have been all out of wack since having london. Charting should help me make sure all is good again.
I also will have another pre-conception workup done. I had some labs drawn at my last dr appointment (it was suppose to be a fully physical/preconception but their lab was down so the "fun" pap is next time I go home). Anyway my lab work was the best it has ever been! Some how with the crappy way I eat my Cholesterol has gotten much better, I'm no longer anemic either, plus thyroid is all good and so it Blood sugar and your other basics. HOWEVER my Vit D level is CRAP! My Dr wants it between 80-100, yeah its only 43! So I have started taking some Vit D to get that up (10,000 units a day!). I was taking them here and there thinking i was ok since I was out in the sun all the time. Turns out that sun isn't nearly enough!
*off to add my cart on the top of the blog*

2 comments:

Super Bren said...

wow! I am excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed