Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wedding

I just added an awesome sister to my growing family tonight when my BIL got married. Anyway I just wanted to share my preggo wedding shot (since I did get all dressed up for it and THAT is a RARE event LOL) Yes I'm even in high heeled shoes!

1 comments:

Super Bren said...

that dress is really cute. I wish I had your arms!

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed