Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Good day-Chiro and U/S

I started my day at the Chiropractor's office. Which is a great way to start the day. I asked him if he would be willing to come to my "home" while I'm in labor do to an adjustment.....he said YES! WOOT!!!! So if I'm having back labor or we think baby is in a bad place he will come and help out. :)
Next on my exciting day was the ultrasound at the Hospital we would use in case of an emergency. Everything checked out well. We told our tech we didn't want to know the sex right at the beginning. I also explained I was a nurse and so I could read them and so when she gets to "that area" I wanted her to move the screen. I didn't even have the urge to look! I was really surprised since I almost always want to cheat on knowing things like that. But we are a strong team green still! I got two pictures taken (I only wanted one and no videos). But the first picture was so bad that I did request a second. (see below a picture of the pictures LOL)

For my future records:
Heart rate: 144bpm
Size: 2.7oz +/- 5 oz (they said 5 oz-but most readings are +/- 1lb per research on the type of machine she used)
Umbilical Cord: 3 vessels
Placenta: is high and posterior (back side of my uterus-my spine side)
Head: down
Latest "medical" guess date: 7/24. Thank GOODNESS my m/w with not change my date. That would really suck to be put at an earlier riskier date!
Heart: 4 chambers-looking good


First picture of the faceSecond picture--forearm up by face. I think it looks a little like a combo of Hannibal when wearing the mask and the zombie baby from Night of the Return of the Living Dead. I think these things look more creepy then cute.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed