Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Hot one

Went to the farm team for the CO Rockies baseball team today----Tulsa Drillers! Game was at 2pm and it was in the 90's. I did ok for the game, about 5th inning I got really light headed and had to lay down (i'm talking hearing as if in a tunnel and the stars in my vision!) Well while laying I decided to throw up! (luckily in a empty big glass I had). Then I felt all better again. I had two more small episodes while I was chugging some water and eating sunflower seeds. It was the first time I really felt like being pregnant effects my normal everyday life. But I was all good again by 7th inning and even finished off the game to see the Drillers win! :D

*yep a got a little sunburned AGAIN, just on my back though LOL*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful in the heat! I'm sure Oklahoma heat is brutal.

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed