Crying it out.
Ok so there is a baby in the hotel room next to us. I don't mind hearing a crying baby at times...but this family everyday (at what I'm assuming is about nap time-1pm) just lets this little one SCREAM. I'm not talking about a little crying but full blown screaming to the point I can HEAR that its thrown up or gagging. HOW CAN A PARENT listen to that and NOT do something....their babies they have ONE way to communicate and these people are just teaching them they don't care what the baby needs--HOW HORRIBLE! And this isn't like a couple minutes--as I type this its been about 30 min! I can hear when they go in to do stuff with the baby so I know they are just letting baby Cry It Out (CIO). I just want to cry listening to the sounds this poor baby makes...Its heart breaking.
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



6 comments:
I know this is controversial and all, but I'm with you. As exhausting as it is to deal with a fussy sleeper, I just don't think it's okay to let a baby cry for more than 15 minutes (and I personally wouldn't even go that long... even when it's not my own kids, I don't). Sorry you have to listen to it. :(
You know, my lo has colic and he just cries and cries for sometimes hours .. and this is when we are holding him.. He does the choking also and there is nothing I can do :( I hold him, I rock him, I do everything I can do for him and yet he still cries.. I wonder how my neighbors feel about us... do they think we are not good parents because our lo has colic and cries all the time? Maybe this is what your neighbor is going though also.. Just another though on the situation..
^^^ I get that some babies are going to do that---but at least you were trying SOMETHING. These guys were not--you could hear them close the door and not come back in...and it was everyday at the same time..so I have to believe it was nap time. And this cry was that freaked out/pain cry to the point of getting sick (you could hear the gagging-probably throwing up sound)---not like even a "little" cry. And even AFTER the baby sounded like it threw up--I didn't hear them come in! And there were some occasional "little" cries, but over all sounded pretty quit during the day/night (it was just that lunch time issue).
CIO and what your "neighbors" were/are doing with their LO are two different things. We let our son CIO for no more than 3 mintues tops when we'd put him to bed. I love him to death, but I didn't want him to get used to being rocked to sleep all the time...I wanted him to get used to going to sleep on his own. After 4 weeks of letting him CIO, he got the point that mommy and daddy were close by and we would go tend to him if he needed us. Your neighbors and the way they're letting their LO CIO is absurd to me. So sorry you guys have to listen to it.
Oh now I see I wouldn't count under 5-10 min really as CIO LOL. Funny how we all even have different meanings of the term. Next time I will just say---idiot neighbors LOL
It breaks my heart when I hear the full on screaming. No way I could just let that happen for 30 minutes! A little fussy and crying is one thing, that horrible screaming (yes I have experienced it!) is another.
Post a Comment