Disclaimer
Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.
2 comments:
Stop being a nurse! I never even tried that one. Stethoscope can be risky, you know that. You may not hear it and freak out.
I can't help it! LOL But I have only got it a couple times, most the time the little bug is no where near a place I can hear it. It doesn't freak me out at all, the little "guy" is active enough that I have no doubt its fine. Plus the one really good time I got it I sat there with the stethoscope in my ears for so long they hurt now! hahaha
Post a Comment