Yum---Dirt!
I'm am a very strong supporter of letting kids play in the dirt/not using anti-bacterial soaps/playing on the ground and sticking (non choking size) things in their mouth. I ate mud pies and tons of dirt as a kid, and I now have the ability (minus one bad -old jelly fish experience in Thailand-which was just dumb and I knew it at the time) to eat foods and drink water from around the world with no issues. I have a stomach of iron! Troy---well that man has spends most of his life in the bathroom! HAHAHA Now he at least takes the probiotics (bacteria pills) I got him and notices a HUGE difference!
Here is a great article by the NY Times...
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/27/health/27brod.html?em
Monday, March 30, 2009
|
Labels:
Information
|
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!16 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



2 comments:
That could be because I eat...well a lot.
Every time I read one of these articles, it makes me one step closer to Mother of the Year! Dirty house? Ah, I'm just stimulating my child's immune system! ;o)
Post a Comment