Teaming up with daddy
So I was awaken this morning from a combination. ....Troy was having an allergy attack and sneezing every 30 seconds, which I am kind of used to and can usually sleep though. However today the Little Bug decided to jolt every time like it scared him......great they are teaming up on me already. :D
Also I was taking my famous hour long bath today and for the first time ever I got to actually see my belly move. I noticed if I sucked in my stomach while laying flat and then released it and relaxed a bunch that the little bug would move around. It was pretty neat to see it go all Alien like on me. Then later in the day I was telling Troy about it and he got down and started to talk to the little bug while I was laying in bed and sure enough it did it again! I love feeling and seeing the little bug react to Troy.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
|
Labels:
Pregnancy
|
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



2 comments:
Awww...seeing your belly move is great! And especially since baby is responding to Troy.
Aww, it's so cute when they jolt at something.
And that's too cool you are seeing your belly move now, it's really weird when you can look down and see it shifting from one side to another...auuughhh, there's something inside me, LOL.
Post a Comment