blush comforter set
5 years ago
Pregnancy Partial Poop. Yep its annoying. I will go number two only to wait a couple minutes and need to go again! WTF?!?!?!?!!? My digestive tract isn't doing good this week, not horrible though. But I don't see my weight gain going up for Monday measurements. I should be happy though...The guys on this assignment are all really sick...I just have an inconvenience issue! LOL
Oh and living in a hotel and sharing a bathroom when two people need to go right when they NEED to go.....NOT FUN!
On a side note I did get a great Swedish Pregnancy Massage tonight for about $11...LOVE ASIA!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
|
Labels:
Pregnancy
|
3 comments:
ooooo yay for the massage! Sounds nice! and you can't beat $11!! Sorry about the P.P.P!!
I cant beleive they have acronyms for that.
I made that one up! LOL
Post a Comment