Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Indian food

I love Indian Food as most of you know...its my favorite. Well tonight we went out for some Indian food at the only place within an hour of our hotel...it tasted ok, nothing great, but it was just nice to get some. That is until a couple hours later----Little Bug DOESN'T LIKE INDIAN FOOD! OMG my stomach and bowels were just turning and they were PISSED. I spent most of tonight and late night sitting on the toilet (TMI WARNING) peeing out my butt AND throwing up at the same time! WOW what a great way to start my 31st birthday! I will still take pictures and do my 14 weeks along post tonight---but don't expect me to look all nice. LOL

1 comments:

*Fiona* said...

(((Huggles))) I've been quite ill through the night too with food poisoning - no vomitting though. I hope you feel better today!!!

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed