Thailand tidbit!
Did you know that you can't gag while humming? I didn't either! I just learned this and so now I hum when walking in areas that don't have the most pleasant smells. It REALLY HELPS! So over all I am feeling much better this time (knock on wood). But one thing I think may be making a difference it my Omega supplements. I was taking Nordic Naturals but then they ran out and I couldn't find anymore so now I am taking Country Life Prenatal Omega Mom pills. These have the same stuff as the other (epa/dha/etc) but these also have ginger in them! I have always read/heard ginger helps-but I didn't think this much. Its nice.
Oh and it looks like we are flying back to the states this Sunday! We got tickets and everything. I have a list of foods I want already! LOL First stop--Quiznos for a Cheesesteak sandwich!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
|
Labels:
Pregnancy
|
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



3 comments:
Have a great trip back to the states girlie!!
Hey when you get back to the States pick up some Pregnancy Pops. Babies R US or your local hospital gift shop usually had them for chemo patients. They contain ginger too but taste good. So when a big nausea breaks through even the pills, you grab a Lolipop and it really helped the nausea.
Interesting! I'll have to try humming the next time I get really grossed out by something.
Post a Comment