Off to the doctor we go
So I still had a little cramping when I woke up this morning. But my cervix does fee hard again...which makes me feel better. But since I'm getting on a plane to Singapore tomorrow (oh yeah update-we are going to Singapore for visas to come back to Thailand-not sure when we get to come back to the states) I thought I better get checked out. So slight cramping/sharp pains on my right side and no bleeding or spotting at all. We make an appointment and go in to the doctors. I tell her how my cervix seems to be getting soft some days and firm others....so up in the stirrups I go! Every thing is how it should be-closed cervix and nice and firm.....but (there is always a but) my ovary on the right is a little large and tender. So off to the ultrasound we go...same fricken room as last time also! So we get in there and start doing the ultrasound..... there it was! ONE (again so happy only a singleton!) heartbeat...146bpm. Measuring at 7 weeks and 1-2 days....I am sure I'm 7 weeks and 5 days but whats a couple days right?! Everything baby wise/cervix wise/uterus wise looks good! Now about that ovary thing....I have delt with cysts on my ovaries my entire reproductive life...they suck...well I have two on my right ovary. I totally called it! While troy and I were in the waiting room I told him I bet I have at least one on my right ovary and I guessed the size and everything....I was spot on. So now we will have to monitor that and hope it doesn't start causing me alot of pain...because I'm not going to be taking any drugs if possible.
Also I talked to troy about what I thought of his "support" last night and tried to display it in a non-hormonal way....I don't think he has the full grasp of it, but he knows it bugged me. Don't know what else I can do about it now. But this whole thing made me realize I don't want to tell family or friends about being pregnant until I'm like 14 weeks along (which just happens to be my birthday), so NO ONE will be told until then (well minus my JM girls who have this blog LOL), and the co-workers we have no choice to tell because we can't take certain jobs now, but I'm not worried about co-workers telling family/friends since they don't know who they are!
Well thats all folks.....oh wait I bet you want to see photos don't you?! LOL ok here you go


Saturday, December 13, 2008
|
Labels:
CNM/MD Visit,
Pregnancy
|
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



6 comments:
awwww yay for everything being OK!!!
This one has a lower heart rate, and smaller from crown to rump. Maybe that means it will takes after me. -Great shape and short, stubby torso. :)
Phew! Glad to hear your little bean is doing ok. Keep you in my prayers on the cysts as well!
Your baby has the same hamster characteristics as mine lol.
Whew, I'm glad everything is fine. I hope the cysts don't give you too much trouble.
You know I love those first u/s pics! :o)
What a cute little bean!!!
Post a Comment