Why don't women talk about...
Why is it that women don't talk about the odd things that happen with your body while pregnant Or why don't the books talk about it? Well I'm going to share it all, every weird thing I have just so many I can help that one person out who has the same thing.
Ok so I know women's boobs tend to hurt when pregnant, and some say it even just their nipples. They are always "happy" and erect-I think I'm starting to poke holes though my swim suit!
Now I'm not sure it the heighten sense of smell I have going on and I didn't notice before, or its its really a change.....but I swear my crotch smells weird! Not in a sick/tuna/infection way but in a more musky/all natural smell. I think its kind of strong also. I would ask Troy if he can smell me but he can't smell a thing right now because he is still sick. I don't have any itching/burning/yeast issues going on. Nope everything is normal but the smell.
So if your reading this please share---Do you smell more on the earthy side? Or do you have some embarrassing things you want to share to give me a heads up?!
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



5 comments:
Well if you want to hear something really embarrassing . . .
When I first got pregnant I was sitting on a chair like a crab, and I noticed that EVERYTHING smelled down there. I could smell an earthy crotch and my butt too! It freaked em out so I took a shower and it was still there. So I made DH sniff me (guys are gross) and he said I smelled normal. We have an overactive sense of smell I guess. Although now I most definitely have more of an odor down there, but he likes it so whatever.
YES! I showered and could smell it so then I took a bath and could smell it! LOL Its weird to think thats probably our normal smell --I see why dogs put their noses up there now --there IS a distinct smell. LOL
I am looking forward to sniffing you later!! :)
Oh honey- only you can you turn my smelling crotch post into something naughty! LOL
I just starting reading your blog it is hilarious. I am from JM. I will tell you that I had that smell and still have it four months post partum, and I won't even talk about the one right after birth :) So get used to it, it sticks around LOL, what to you see what comes out of there for the next nine months, and I agree they should definitely write this all down, I found the best bool was Belly Laughs by Jenny MCCarthy. GL with your pregnancy.
Post a Comment