Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

College fund

Hey there everyone. I have been using UPromise.com for a few years to save up for future children's college education....yes I'm a geek who plans WAY ahead! Any way I know everyone is going to start off their shopping here soon and I wanted to share my College Fund Link
If you go through this link to do your online shopping the companies you buy from donate a little money to the future little Smalls 529 plans for college. Most major stores are on there (best buy, target, etc), and you don't have to have them shipped to you if you don't want-many have pick up in store options. Which is great if you don't want to fight the lines on black friday or if your not in the country! LOL
HUGE thanks in advance for anyone who uses it!!!

http://www.upromise.com/guest/2767481258

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats really cute! I joined this on accident a few years ago but I dont really know how to use it

Unknown said...

That is cute! I Joined this a few years ago but I dont know how to use it

Christine said...

OK- I added my chart!!!

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed