Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Hormones

Ok so today I had my first irrational mouth before brain moment. It wasn't in real life but instead to a girl online. I have been dealing with the fact that I had an early ultrasound last weekend. As many of you know, I really only wanted one to check for normal anatomy and thats it. I have read a few research article about causing damage to the embryo by doing u/s mainly from taking pictures. So I wasn't really happy to have this last one done and even had a mini panic attack while at the hospital-troy was so confused by this. Even though I was happy to see bean was ok I can't help but feel I may have done something wrong. This poor girl online made a simple comment about me getting one and I jumped down her throat for it. I don't jump at people like that! Its not who I am. I realized that I took out me being upset with me for not doing what I said I would do, plus DH for kind of pressuring me to do it out on her. And to make matter worse this girl has a heart of gold and just found out she is pregnant---so now I yelled at a nice pregnant lady. I think I actually feel worse now. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...try not to stress too much over taking things out on the girl online. It happens. Your hormones are out of whack...plus you did something you did not want to do for fear of harming your baby and feel badly about it.

Things will get better...and I'm sure this girl will understand.

Laura said...

Hey Angela, u/s are fine as long as they don't do doppler to look at the blood flow through the heart very often, etc. Don't feel bad. I had probably about 8 u/s during my pregnancy and Sonja is just fine. ;-)

Michelle said...

welcome to the dark side Angela . . .

Muhahahahahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

I think things were said in the heat of the moment and misunderstood. All is fine now though, she knows you weren't being mean!

I can't believe you are almost in double figures already!!! Gosh doesn't it fly??

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed