First ever bean pictures!
Well after feeling pretty bad this week and losing weight and a huge push from Troy- we decided to go to the hospital to get some medications. The hospitals here are fully functional hospital and clinics, so we just walked in and got to see a doctor. Luckily we had already been to this hospital -2yrs ago when I got sick. So we didn't have to do all the paper work again! We walked in and in 5 min had a doctor sitting in front of us! While there we also got to see our little bean via ultrasound.
First and foremost-yes there is only one!!!!!! The little guy has a heartrate of 176 beats per minute. Perfect. Looks like a gummy bear to me-but that the snack I wanted so I was thinking gummy bears before we even went in. They gave me some nice IV anti-nausea meds (zofran) and a dose of IV Vit B. And sent me home with Reglan and Zofran!! Today I felt great after the hospital...I ate a ton! Well here is what you have been waiting to see....


![]()
Saturday, August 23, 2008
|
Labels:
CNM/MD Visit,
Medication,
Pregnancy
|
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



1 comments:
Awwweeeee!!!! Your little baby is sweet! It's amazing how quickly they grow huh? There's 4 weeks between this u/s pic and my one... such clever things, babies are!!!
I'm so glad the meds are helping. Are they still helping you feel better?
Post a Comment