Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

A big dose of To Much Information TMI!

So...... I all the hair on my body grows way faster while pregnant..... ALL of it. So I was walking around today at the park and zoo and its 80-90 degrees out so I'm sweating and so I have that nice butt crack sweat going on. When all of the sudden I have this rectum pain.... I head to the bathroom and find that my butt crack hair (and I'm talking rectum area) has gotten so long that it curled up into a ball and was pulling itself out by the roots while walking...ONE. AT. A TIME. To make matters worse I couldn't "unknot" it so I had no choice but to grab the little ball and pull it out....yep I had to yank out my rectum hair by the roots. So there is a first in pregnancy for me.
Now once you stop laughing at me please share one of your more TMI/embarrassing things so far!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

OH MY GOD. hahahaha. how does your ass hair get THAT long?! I was lucky that all my hair stopped growing altogether. Thank God for that. that sounds HORRIBLE! hahahaha.

Rachel said...

Wow...I used to be a part of WTTC years ago and have followed you for a while after I stopped, but now that I am pregnant with my first there are plenty of TMI moments. Like Zofran getting me so constipated that when it finally escapes I have to get the plunger. So not what I expected!

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed