3 Months
I SWEAR these are new photos! I did find a scale and it looks like I'm down 10lbs. I am having less queasy days now which is nice. I got a few days of that weird hair feeling just like last time...its like follicles hurt/itch..its hard to explain. However still pretty tired, but that may have more to do with the toddler than the baby!
On toddler news...he has night weaned from breastfeeding. I was noticing he really didn't nurse more than a second or two at night so I just stopped offering at night and he surprised me and was just fine with it (ok there were 2 nights it took 5-10 min of singing for him to fall asleep), but overall very smooth transition. I'm also noticing he doesn't want to nurse much at all now. I bet we are down to first thing in the morning and right before bed and nap....and those last two are quick sessions. So looks like my breastfeeding days are coming to an end. At least I know I got to 18 months and I'm very proud of that. Just a little sad because I kind of "caused" it by getting preggo. But he seems to be fine with it so that helps a ton!
Wanna see pics?!
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



0 comments:
Post a Comment