Midwife appointment-home visit
Fundal Height: 33cm (baby was moving to much to get a good measurement LOL)
Total Weight gain: 10lbs
Blood Pressure: 106/62 (looks like my vitamins are working!)
Fetal Heart Tones: 130's
Urine Dip Stick: Not done this week
Edema: None
Complaints/Ailments From Me: None
Next appointment: July 14th with her, July 7th for our Dr. Appointment (this is the doctor she works with-he likes to see all her home birth patients once)
Little Bug's position: Head down, back on my right, butt in right ribs, feet/legs stretched out and in to my left side.
Still need a heating pad and a peri spray bottle (I can't find this bottle anywhere!). And she dropped off the birthing tub so we also need a liner/tarp and pump!!!! She ok'd the house for birth and had us move a couple things around.
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!16 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



5 comments:
Peri bottle...check a drug store or even ask the doctor when you go to see him/her where you can get one. Or, you can always try online. *shrugs*
In fact, here's a link... http://www.mamagoddessbirthshop.com/products/peri-bottles.
I did a couple drug stores and department stores and one medical store! Didn't think to ask the doctor's office---just came back from there. I will get one online I guess.
honestly, a reusable water bottle with the pop up type top would be ok (and you could get a larger size then too, nothing worse than trying to waddle to the sink to refill with your pants half down)--just don't go without one =)
GREAT idea Bren!!! I didn't even think of that.
Post a Comment