blush comforter set
5 years ago
I love free stuff....who doesn't! But I'm challenging myself to get either free things and hand-me-downs for this baby for the first year of its life. So far I'm doing great. I'm not doing it for financial reasons though I'm doing it for environmental reasons. I think we waste to much as a society in general. Anyway one of my fellow awesome blogger friends is having a great 8 day giveaway (note the button on the right). And I just wanted to give her some boost in her blog! So please go check it out. Not only does she have great giveaways but she does reviews and tips and pointers for all you cloth diaper moms (or wannabes!).
http://dirtydiaperlaundry.com
Monday, July 27, 2009
|
Labels:
Blog
|
3 comments:
Cool! Have you hear of freecycle.org? They're all about not wasting goods from furniture to pets. You should check it out and see what all you can find. :D
i love freecycle.org!!!
Thanks...off to check it out.
A bonus of buying used toys is you can find some cool stuff (as in, not liscensed character plastic crud). I found a set of nice wooden alphabet blocks at a resell shop the other day for $10!
Post a Comment