Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

To MUCH INFO WARNING!

Ok so my underwear seems to not be fitting the most comfortable right now. It seems my outer and inner labia are swelling! Now I KNEW this happened AFTER baby ---but I guess I didn't realize it happened BEFORE baby--mark this one up to things girls don't tell each other! I mean I guess while aroused I have noticed it-but that made since with the increase blood flow and all. But now its like all the time (and I'm not arroused THAT much hehehe).
Ok well I'm hoping its normal at least LOL.....any brave souls want to share with me that I'm NOT a freak!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

You're not a freak! :) I don't know personally but this happened to a friend in her third trimester... it got REALLY bad, like she was swollen as big as a very large strawberry- it looked SO painful (yes, she actually showed me, that's how crazy it was). There's even a name for it, but I forget what it is right now. Hoping that it doesn't get worse for you!

Amanda said...

You are not a freak! I thought mine was because I was preeclamptic. So guess it is just normal pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

lol! Yeah, that happens to me EVERY pregnancy starting from about 12 weeks on.... it hurts!

Anonymous said...

Yeah..... that has happened with me EVERY pregnancy starting at 12 weeks. 6 looooong painful months of it. Be grateful yours didn't start until now!

MumtoCam said...

Not a freak, totally normal and it hurst bad toward the end. It is like pain you would get from being kicked in the crotch.

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed