Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Testosterone

Well I keep having this feeling its a boy--not the "I JUST KNOW" feeling like I hear many women get though.
The old wives tale of "A girl steals your beauty a boy gives more to you" makes me go with boy---my hair/nails/skin look great...I wish I could bottle this up! I just feel pretty. Also I have still got a strong sexual appetite going and now I'm having some pretty hot lesbian dreams (NOT my norm!) so I have to believe that my testosterone level must be higher! LOL

2 comments:

Christine said...

awwwww.......I wish I felt pretty! But noo- I feel soo ugly!! Send some of your good pregnancy vibes my way!!!

Stream Mom said...

Lol. that's how it was for me when I was pregnant with my son back in '07...my hair, skin, and nails looked amazing!

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed