What do testicles and my bump have in common?
Q. What do testicles and my bump have in common?
A. Their reaction to temperature! LOL
So this past friday I spent 6hours in direct sunlight in 80-90 degree heat. I have never sweated more in my life--my BELT was even soaked! How gross is that. Anyway It was also the day I had big bump going on---ONE person even said something! But I started paying attention and like testicles my bump seems to want far away from my core body heat when its hot, but then pulls itself in when its cold and needs my body heat. I just thought I would share that tidbit with you all!
Oh and my first person who noticed my bump----was THE roman solider who did the ACTUAL nailing of the people to the cross at the passion play I went to (leave me a comment if you want to see the pictures from this --They are VERY graphic).
So yep my first feel up was by a hooker and my first bump notice was by a Roman Soldier (actor) who REALLY nails people to a cross. I have to admit when I make first memories I do it BIG! LOL
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!16 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



1 comments:
LOL!!! And yea for someone noticing your a preggo!!!
Post a Comment