Funny things....
Ok it happened a couple weeks ago but I just wanted to tell it here on my blog so I can remember it later in life when looking back.....
I was looking for a pediatrician online and doing my research. Well I found a group I really like. Anyway I found a page that has all the little bio's of the doctors and here is the conversations....
Me: Troy come over and check out these bios for some doctors I'm thinking of interviewing.
DH: Ok. *looks at some pictures and reads the bios*
Me: I like this one *points*, he just looks like that lovable grandpa that you would love to visit.
DH: He doesn't look like a grandfather he isn't that old, I bet he is about my parents age.
Me: *smiles funny at him* ummmm your parents ARE grandparents
DH: Oooooh yeah
HAHAHAHAHAHA I guess I just found that as funny. Also I realized I think I hit a interesting low in my cravings. I know many women send out thier spouses for their cravings at all hours of the day and night. Well I emailed one of Troy's co-workers, a man I have NEVER once met, and told him to pick me up some Sour Patch Kids while still in the USA and then to pack them in his luggage and bring them to me in the Philippines!
I ordered a stranger to pack and bring my craving to the other side of the planet! I think thats some type of record! :)
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



2 comments:
Both of those little stories made me smile! You and those sour patch kids, my gracious.
And BTW, you were in my thoughts on the first!
That's some craving! Next thing you know you'll be leaving messages for random travelers at the airport asking them to bring you some!
Post a Comment