Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Maybe Baby?

So I was laying in bed today catching up on my mommy board and I felt this weird pop feeling in my lower middle belly (yep uterus area!). I immediately put my hands there and felt it one more time! Then nothing....all day nothing. So I THINK it was maybe our little bug, but not sure.

5 comments:

TSMALL said...

That's awesome!! Your a great home, but kinda Small HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE! That is exactly what mine felt like the first time- like popcorn popping. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

BOO! Hi Angela it's Sharron. I found your blog through Fiona's. Hope you don't mind that I added you to my links. ;-)~

It's an exciting time for you right now, I'm sure you're in for lots more flutters and more!

Take care of yourself girl!

Angela said...

Hey Sharron! That's fine with me!!!! The more the merrier!!!!!

Anna said...

How exciting!!! I remember when I first felt it, I described it like a little tiny hammer tapp tapp tapping inside, and low like bikini line low. And I didn't feel that til 19 weeks. So you are early girl! How cool!

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed