MY side knows!
Well today I called my mom to fill her in on the good news. I told her (remember its my birthday)...."isn't it great that all those years ago you got to call everyone you knew and let them know you have a wonderful daughter, and to think 31 yrs later you get to call them all again and let them know you will be a grandmother!". It went over well. She was very excited, she did know we were trying to we lost that surprise factor, but it was still nice. After her I called my Aunt Linda and told her the good news. Then I tried my girlfriend Jonni-but she didn't answer the phone. Then we tried to call Troy's side of the family---NO ONE answered their phones. At that point it was getting late for us so we went to bed. Next morning (today) when I woke up I did get a hold of my girlfriend jonni! And also my grandma Betty and my brother. Jonni and Grandma were pretty happy and excited. My brother---well he is a boy so what do you expect LOL. He said congrats but thats about it---not much a baby talker, I didn't expect much there. We tried Troy's side again tonight---nope nothing! So looks like we are going to have to wait till this weekend to let them all know! So we are NOT completely out of the closet yet. When we are I will let people here know, and post status changes on myspace/facebook/blogs so that people know when its safe to start publicly talking about it! ALMOST THERE!
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



2 comments:
How exciting! Is Troy's family always so hard to get a hold of?
They are kind of hit or miss. They are traveling a lot during the cold season now...we are planning to get them in the next couple days though.
Post a Comment