Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Archangel Oracle Reading.

DIVINE ORDER ARCHANGEL RAGUEL

"Everything is how it needs to be right now. Look past the illusion and see underlying order."

The angels say that a win win situation is brewing and to have faith. If this waivers, you can ask Raguel for help. Use positive affirmations and prayers to keep spirits high and use optomistic words and phrases about the situation. You are so powerful that your positive thoughts can speed the resolution along quicker. You can use aquamarine crystal to align yourself with Raguel's persona .

GENTLENESS ARCHANGEL SANDALPHON

" Be very gentle with yourself at this time. Surround yourself with gentle people, situations and environments"

Sandalphon wishes to help you feel peaceful and centered and he strongly advises that you begin by listening to gentle music. He advises you not to engage in battles at this time but retreat from conflict and become even stronger and revive your spirit. Delay from decision making and you will know what to do when you emerge from your gentle retreat.
Sandalphon's aura is calming and a cool shade of turquoise. You can meditate on this colour or hold the stone associated with his energy...turquoise. You can feel his presence strongly when you listen to music, sing or play an instrument.



Now when I asked this lady online to do my reading I told her to pick the card instead of my picking the card because I was just to busy-minded to pick one. Not really sure what she does when doing a reading but TWO cards popped out at her! Now the reason I find them so interesting is that when I asked her to do a reading I was stressing about my plans for my natural childbirth. I have a hypnobirthing series I have been practicing but was starting to wonder if it was to fluffy and I needed more then just my Positive Pregnancy Affirmations CD right now. She knew NONE of this---all she knew was that I wanted her to pick a card and give me a reading. I am VERY impressed with what I got and feel its a sign that my mind is that powerful and I can do this as long as my mind is prepared and strong and ready for it. WHAT a motivation this was for me!
Thanks!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed