Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Oh you want to see sticks do you!?!

OK then! Here we go... :)
These first ones are my OPK strips this cycle. These were the lightest and quick positive I had ever had. I was kind of worried I may have not Ovulated, but my temp did confirm that one maybe positive was indeed a real positive! You can't tell now because the strips are old since this picture was taken today, I wish I would have taken pictures in progression like I normaly do but with me having some type of Flu/UTI/Odd OPKs I really didn't think we were going to be in the running this cycle. I love surprises!Now the two of these on the top are my www.saveontests.com midstream test-I think they don't get enough credit-heck they just told me I'm preggers on 10 DPO! They were my last two I had brought from the states. The bottom one is my Thailand in Thai test! And then the pictures below are the dirrections! LOL I would love to keep POAS but it takes forever to translate the dirrections. All these pictures were taken today-so they aren't as clear as the day of the tests since they are old now.

3 comments:

TSMALL said...

So which one is the pee stick you fell asleep holding?

TSMALL said...

So which one is the pee stick you fell asleep holding?

Angela said...

The 11/17 (top one) :P

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed