Mind games
My thermometer is acting weird so I decided to get a new one last night--this one only reads in Celsius so I have to convert it everyday (which I secretly love since it gives me one more thing to do in the TTC journey LOL). However when I took my temp this morning I had a BIG dip---I checked with my old thermometer also--it read the same, I THINK I slept with my mouth open so todays temp is a bust. But since I'm so close to Oing it makes me wonder. Also for the last two days (mon/today) I have had those annoying -MAYBE- positive tests for OPKs. And by maybe I mean the ones I KNOW are REAL positives but make me want to think they are, even though the little dark side line I got was way past the time you should be trying to read them. I charted them as positive on my FF chart---but you know what I need to take emotion out of it and look at them in a REAL light. Thats it I am changing them to negative NOW, because thats what they really are. I will not allow mind games in. Hopefully I get a real positive soon.
*off to change my chart*
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!16 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



3 comments:
I think one is going to have a Saturday temp SPIKE!!!!!!!!!!
Come on eggbert!!!
So if they were negative???? I don't understand.
If they all would have been negative and I didn't get a temp spike it would have meant I didn't ovulate---but we kind of KNOW I did now! LOL
Post a Comment