blush comforter set
5 years ago
Well I can't think its just irritation anymore. I started peeing some blood today. So I started on some pregnancy friendly antibiotics to kill the UTI!!! So that means I can at least still TTC safely, now its a matter of if the antibiotic messes with ovulation. I am currently on cycle day (CD) 4, and I don't normally O till CD16 so I should be done with these by then! Luckily my vitamins have probiotics in them so I should be able to avoid the antibiotic yest infection also! But I will make sure to eat more yogurt and stuff just in case. I'm hoping this is the only curve ball we get for this cycle.
5 comments:
Do you have some cranberry? Not the juice, but cranberry pills
no pills, i have dried cranberries I have been eating (no juice that I could find), garlic stuff, apple juice, yogurt, all the natural things i could find to eat.
Yikes! Feel better.
See, another reason I should be in Thailand . . . I have cranberry pills in my medical kit!
:P you should get your butt back here!
Post a Comment