Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Getting impatient

I'm still testing positive on my OPKs. I will do another HPT once I get two negative OPKs in a row (and ones that aren't close to positive I mean full flat out NEGATIVE). Its been three weeks tomorrow. I know it should take 4-6 weeks, but I'm just impatient. I'm trying to find anything to keep my mind off of it, I really need to stop peeing on testing strips! This weekend I have a trip planned to go to the island Koh Samet! (or ko samed depending on who you ask LOL). It should be fun and make the time fly by....but I know I will still be thinking about it.
I want to start TTC and I know I have to wait till these tests are negative before that cycle even can start, let alone get to the O phase when I have a shot. If it doesn't happen soon I know my brain will start worry about other crap. I wonder if there is anything I can do to physically get it out of my system quicker? Maybe going to the gym more (ok going at all LOL) and drinking tons of water?!? I should try that. Wouldn't kill me to do either anyhow. hehe

One other thing....sleep. I can't seem to fall asleep at all. I know I slept a ton while pregnant but man this staying awake is killing me. And when I do manage to sleep I am still having nightmares about dead babies trying to kill me, or giving birth to dead babies or someone trying to kill me.....anyone do dream analysis?! All of my dreams are two things...people trying to kill/hurt me or really erotic dreams that also tend to have some danger in them. Anyone want to tell me what that means?! I had them while I was pregnant also. Its weird, and I want them to go away. I tried watching happy/positive things before bed...that worked a couple time but overall not effective. Any suggestions are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

1 comments:

Caroline said...

I love your blog's layout! I need to learn how to do that, mine is boring.

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed