These things just happen
I had my follow up doctor's appointment today......the official diagnosis........"These things just happen".
The doctor started to say to wait 1-3 months before trying again. I asked him why should we wait. He told me so the next "doctor" can date my pregnancy. I even asked if there was ANOTHER reason. I at least figured he would say "give your body time to heal" or "your uterian lining needs time to rebuild". But what else did he say... NOPE, NADA, NOTHING.
Well I chart and I KNOW when my last 100% NOT pregnant last day was, and since we haven't even had sex I'm pretty confident I'm not right now. Plus we have ultrasound dating for the thousands people who have no idea what there due date would be. So there is not a medical reason to wait for anything...that's just crap.
After coming home Troy and I were talking and he has decided that he needs to wait. He is not sure how long, but he needs a break. Well my husband means the world to me, so if he is not ready and needs time to heal, I can respect that. I can't push, nor would I want to, my craptastic coping skills on him. So if this is what he needs, then thats what we will do.
How do I feel about waiting? Well its no shock to anyone that I want to get right back up on that horse (so would troy be the horse then hahaha). But I love my husband dearly and am will to do whatever I can to support him, it will not kill me to wait a little longer. My marriage means more to me then TTC does.
*wondering if Troy reads this blog that often* hehehe
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
|
Labels:
CNM/MD Visit,
D+C
|
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



3 comments:
number 1. your coping skills are unique to you and not craptastic... tsk!
number 2. You know your body better than anyone, so if you are both ready then cool!
I feel for you guys, I know how excited you both were, and I can understand both sides... the wanting to get right back into TTC and the wanting a break just for you two to try to process the loss and kinda piece yourselves back together again.
((((Huggles))))
I'm sorry you didn't get any real answer. Or maybe that doesn't bug you. For some reason I wanted to KNOW what caused it, but I guess sometimes we never know.
Sending you lots of fluffy cushy uterus vibes for when you can TTC again.
I am glad nothing is wrong (no answer) but part of me wants an answer so I can fix it (but I don't want anything wrong) LOL
Post a Comment