How am I doing
I am doing fine. I stopped spotting, I think, today (one week later). I am not having any cramps, but then I really didn't have them much after procedure. I have no idea why but I am just not hungry at all---so my diet has sucked and I have remained at my down 10lbs from morning sickness. When I do finally fall asleep about 3-5 am (normal time is 1-2 am for me) I do get at least 9 hrs still and I am not having nightmares anymore! I am still dizzy but I figure that will last a little bit, its not to bad, just can't get up to fast without wanting to sit. I'm done with the anti-inflamatory meds and antibiotics. I just have iron left--and I had to stop them right now because its wreaking havic on my bowels--I promise to start back up soon though. Som
ething odd I have noticed-and I'm not sure if its D&C related but my muscles down there aren't as taunt as they were before--I'm feel like I have regressed years when it comes to my kegel exercises. Which I do daily! I hope that goes away soon and I don't have to start over with my exercises.
I am back to temping and doing CM checks and the whole charting on Fertility Friend. I want to TTC as soon as possible and if my doctor says that my uterus is clear and I have nothing we need to treat--then I want to get started this cycle----thats of couse assuming my body decides it wants to ovulate. I can't try if I don't ovulate. So I am hoping it does and that the doctor says I'm fine. YES my doctor said to wait one month-but I am choosing to ignore that if i'm clear of problems and my body becomes ready.
Someone this last week through out something at me that I had never thought of that may have caused the spontaneous abortions.....incomplete cervix. It fits and it makes sense I think. I have googled*** it more. Since they can't prove it during or after the fact I will just have to remember it for next time and get a pelvic exam early in the pregnancy to check for it. What the simple version of it is---your cervix never really closes and hardens (like it SHOULD), But instead it either closes then opens and gets/stays soft.....when I did some spot checks of my cervix during this pregnancy I did note it was soft...but it never occured to me this could be an issue-looking back I don't know why this never occured to me. I'm so much better at 24 weeks plus when it comes to pregnancy medical knowledge.....any way..... so if I know it was in deed soft *thumps head for not charting when that was* plus the way in which this occured---it fits. I will be discussing this with the doctor on Tuesday when I have my follow up appointment. The only other thing I can think of (beside nature) is that I had the chicken pox in May and maybe the virus wasn't all the way out of my system by pregnancy (but I would THINK that it would have caused issues earlier and then I wouldn't have gotten a positive heartbeat at 9weeks).
***FYI-NEVER Google reasons why women have spontaneous abortions---it would freak anyone out!
Friday, September 26, 2008
|
Labels:
D+C
|
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



1 comments:
I've got all kinds of info bookmarked but it never really helped. The best I could ever get from my OB and RE was a shrug and a statement that miscarriages are common and it was probably chromosomal.
Post a Comment