Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saltines w/PB+green olives=love

Well I had insomnia most of last night. Woke up this morning with a queasy stomach. Luckily my prenatal vitamins and DHA supplements don't make me sick so I can still take those. But the only thing I really ate today was Saltines with Peanut butter on them and green olives....if that doesn't sound preggo I don't know what does! Now i'm not freaking out (yet?) but about 2pm I am having some light spotting-bright pink. No cramps-just spotting. I looked it up online and it says that 25% of normal pregnancies women have spotting. So i'm not freaking out--I said that already didn't I? Oh and did you know 70% of women get morning sickness. Why don't they call it pregnancy sickness? Wonder why/who came up with morning sickness *off to google the answer*.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed