Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Ticker activity

Well my ticker moved up (not sure why it did that a day early?). But its weird to see it move when I don't have really any symptoms except not having my period. I feel great-I know I am a freak for feeling weird that I am NOT sick LOL.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed