Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Test day

I woke up this morning and with my FMU I took one IC (internet cheapie) and one FRER (gold standard of tests) and got two BFN (Big Fat Negatives). I did the FRER wrong---I was only suppose to dip it in urine for 5 sec, I did 20 sec. So if AF doesn't show today/tomorrow I will test again on wed...this time correctly LOL

This is both tests showing negatives.

This is the IC test pulled out of the plastic holder for a close up of the negative.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Trying to Bring a Dream to Life Blog





Followers

Disclaimer

Each of us is responsible for our own health and well being. The information and recommendations on this blog are not medical advice.
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed