Temperature Spike
When I woke up this morning I noticed my temperature had started going up! Which means that I O'd yesterday. Now I am in my first two week wait (2ww) to see if I am preggers. Good thing we are going to be super busy for the next two weeks with moving to Thailand and all. It should make the time go by quicker. There is a test First Response Early Results test (FRER) that is the "gold star" of pregnancy tests I have been told. They can tell you FIVE days before you miss your period if you are pregnant. I WANT to just wait and see if I get my period or not, but I know me and I probably will not be able to wait. LOL So I will have to pick up a pack of those at the store before I leave.
Friday, June 13, 2008
|
Labels:
Cycle #1
|
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!16 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



2 comments:
good luck! I'll be thinking good thoughts for you! *baby dust*
I cant' IMAGINE moving to a new country during the 2ww. Really sounds like it might help re-focus your thoughts though and nothing is better than distraction during that time.. just wait and see!
Post a Comment