Detox Day #1
Renew Life is the 7 day detox program that I picked and started today.
So I thought for anyone else thinking of doing a cleanse/detox that I would show what my week was like.
Daily regime for detox-powder with water once in AM and PM. AM-detox liver pills x2, PM detox colon pills x2. FYI-I take 3 prenatal vitamin pills a day and 2 prenatal DHA pills a day.
Allowed Foods:
Fresh Fruits/Vegetables
Fish
Free-range or organic Chicken and turkey
Eggs
Well-cooked grains: millet, buckwheat, amaranth,quinoa,spelt and teff (none of these I have ever heard of LOL)
Pasta made with above grains.
Essential fatty acids: flax oil, fish oil, borage oil
Butter
Raw almonds and seeds, raw almond butter
I will update throughout the day. I will be charting my OUTPUT to show what this is REALLY like. So be warned.
Day #1-
Input:
Wake up and do powder with water-they don't lie you can't taste a thing! and I took my two AM pills.
1st meal of the day- Romaine Lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, cranberries, 1 tsp of potbelly's vinaigrette, and 1 tablespoon of chicken salad (pottbelly's resturant), water, 1 prenatal vitamin, 1 DHA pill
Snack-handful of raw almonds,water
2nd meal of the day-4 slices of organic turkey, 2 leaves of organic romaine lettuce, 1/2 organic avocado, water, 1 prenatal vitamin, 1 DHA pill
3rd meal of the day-two fillets of tilapia fish grilled, and a sweet potato, water (Bahama Breeze Restaurant)
PM-powder drink, pm pills, prenatal pill, water
Output:
#1's-9
#2's-3 (no abdominal cramping no diarrhea, but large stools each time-I warned you on the info!)
Gas, I have a bit of gas about 30min after i eat-no idea if thats the detox or that fruit/veggies I am not eating LOL
Thursday, June 05, 2008
|
Labels:
Detox
|
Followers
My Blog List
-
blush comforter set5 years ago
-
-
-
Cub Scout hike8 years ago
-
My King (2015)10 years ago
-
Daniel12 years ago
-
Changing Moods12 years ago
-
I'm a BIG fan of Gardens12 years ago
-
More March- Muffins for Mom!13 years ago
-
Baby Girl is ONE!15 years ago
-
-
-
Catching up on my layouts17 years ago
-
4 Weeks Old!17 years ago
-
-
Twilight Midnight Release Party17 years ago
-
16 weeks 1 day17 years ago
-
A new hope!!17 years ago
-
I love my nephew!!17 years ago
-
Pesto Tuna Cakes17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Disclaimer
The blog posts are based on the knowledge, research, and experiences of the blog author and owner. Each mother, baby and pregnancy are unique, and the blog author can assume no liability for the use of the information published on this blog. All blog readers are encouraged to do their own research and to seek appropriate medical consultation and care whenever indicated.
It is a sign of wisdom, not cowardice, to seek a second or third opinion.



0 comments:
Post a Comment